- Working voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
- Test voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
- Rated power: 20A / 4500W 100A/22000W
- Working Frequency: 45-65Hz
- Voltage, current, power, energy
- Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold, the backlight and power flicker tips).
- The power alarm threshold preset function (can set up their own power alarm threshold).
- The power button clear function.
- Power-down data storage function.
- Large-screen LCD screen full display function (display voltage, current, active power, power).
B. display and key
I. Display Interface
- Display voltage, current, power, energy parameters from the large-screen LCD screen simultaneously.
II. Display Format
1. Power: measurement range 0 ~ 4.5kW
1kW display format within 0.0 ~ 999.9W;
From 1kW display format 1000 ~ 4500W.
2. Power: measurement range 0 ~ 9999kWh
10kWh within the display format 0 ~ 9999Wh;
Above 10kWh display format 10 ~ 9999kWh;
3. Voltage: Test Range 80 ~ 260V
Display Format 80 ~ 220V
4. Current: Test Range 0 ~ 20A
Display Format 0.00 to 20.00.
1. The backlight control
- By short press the button to turn on or off the backlight, the backlight status automatic storage.
2. The power cleared
- Step 1: Press the power button 5 seconds until the digital display window flashes, then release the button;
- Step 2: If you press the button again, the consumption data is cleared and cleared quit flashing;
- Step 3: If you press the button again 5 seconds long until no flashing, the charge data is not cleared and exit cleared.
3. The power to set the alarm value
- Step 1: Press the button, when the LCD screen display “SET CLr” after the release button, set the value into the power status report;
- Step 2: Power area displays the current value of the power alarm and the lowest digit starts blinking, then you can press the button of the digital +1, when there is no key operation more than three seconds, automatically switches by short digital set as above;
- Step 3: After setting, press the button more than five seconds to automatically save and exit, the scope of active power threshold set for the 0.0 ~ 4.5kW.
- This module is suitable for indoor, not outdoor
- Applied load can not exceed the rated power
- The wiring order can not be wrong