Tiny 128×64 is a OLED Display 4 Pin based on SSD1306 Display controller chip. The display is mounted on an easy to solder PCB. The SSD1306 Display interfaces to microcontrollers through a I2C serial bus interface.
- OLED Technology, Self-luminous, need no back-light (consumes less energy)
- High resolution: 128 * 64
- Viewing angle:> 160 degree
- Supports various microcontrollers: Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
- Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V Nominal (1.65V to 3.3V)
- Working Temperature: :-30 ~70 celcius
- Module Size: 27.0MM * 27.0MM * 4.1MM
- I2C/IIC Interface, needs only 2 IO pins.
- 4.7k pull-up resistors are needed on both SDA and SCL lines.
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Pixel color: Blue
- VCC (3.3V ~ 5V)
1 x 0.96 OLED Display 4 Pin 128×64 I2C Arduino
Images are for representation purpose only actual product may differ from actual product.